Burritos Grill Cafe

|

Well, we can't eat at Ver-Daddy every weekend, can we? This is a Yucatan-style Mexican entree/burrito joint hybrid.

What we had:

I had pibil pork tacos: Yucatan-style shredded pork on corn tortillas with the ubiquitous rice & beans side. All of the necessary components were there--achiote, slow cooking, and finely diced pink onions. This dish was good. Not I'm never eating at the other Mexican joints I love in town good, but it was good for a change.

My DH had a chicken burrito thing, that was well-spiced and toasty on the outside.

Décor:

A mix of sparse and typically Mexican (clay and iron vs. sombreros).

Service:

Not bad.

Overall impressions:

Not bad. Not my favorite, but I didn't want to cry.

No company website; what Google says

Rating:

3 out of 5 salamanders

0 comments: